Blogspot Tutorial

{Dragons} {Elves Faeries} {Magical Creatures} {Greek Mythology} {Folklore Legends} {Mermaids} {Selkies} {The Garden} {Urban Legends} {Lorelay Lost}

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

For the Love of Poetry!

I have always loved Poetry!
And Fall is an Beautiful time of the year even thought I know that its the ending time of my beloved time in my Garden. I do love the fall. I found this wonder poem that is quite beautiful! 
by Robert Seymour Brides.. 
I hope that your will all Enjoy this most wonderness poem of his.. In autumn moonlight, when the white air wanders is frangrant in the wake of summer hence, 'Tis sweet to sit entranced, and muse thereon. In melancholy and godlike indolence: when the proud spirtit, lull'd by mortal prime. 
To find pretence of immortality, veiweth all monents from the birth of time all things whate'er have been or yet shall be And like a garden, where the year is spent, the ruin of old life is full of yearning, Mingling poetic rapture of I am ent with flowers and sunshine of spring's sure only in visions of the white air wan returning, by godlike fancy seized and dwelt upon.
Pretty amazing Poem my dears! I hope you all Enjoyed Robert Brides beautiful discribtion of fall and the garden end and beginning. 
much love to you all -ooo) Your Wendy.(✿◠‿◠)˙•٠•●c
ƸӜƷ•.¸¸.•´ ... ☾ ❤❤☼ღ(◕‿◕) ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤☼ღ(◕‿◕)❤❤❤☼ღ(◕‿◕)¸.•*""*•.¸
"(✿◠‿◠)˙•
٠•●c
ƸӜƷ•.¸¸.•´ ... ☾  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...