Today Is my Mum's Birthday~
And In honor of my Momma I wanted to do a post to show how much
I love and care. How much she has help me throughout my life all these
54years.. Happy birthday, Mum.
WHY GOD MADE MOMS
Answers given by2nd grade school children to the
1. She's the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.
How did God make mothers?
1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
3. God made my mom just the same like he made me.
He just used bigger parts.
What ingredients are mothers made of?
1. God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair and
everything nice in the world and one dab of mean.
2. They had to get their start from men's bones.
Then they mostly use string, I think.
Why did God give you your mother and not some other mom?
1. We're related.
2. God knew she likes me a lot more than other people's mom like me.
What kind of a little girl was your mom?
1. My mom has always been my mom and none of that other stuff.
2. I don't know because I wasn't there, but my guess would be pretty bossy.
3. They say she used to be nice.
What did mom need to know about dad
before she married him?
1. His last name.
2. She had to know his background. Like is he a crook?
Does he get drunk on beer?
3. Does he make at least $800 a year? Did he say NO to drugs
and YES to chores?
Why did your mom marry your dad?
1. My dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. And my mom eats a lot
2. She got too old to do anything else with him.
3. My grandma says that mom didn't have her thinking cap on.
Who's the boss at your house?
1. Mom doesn't want to be boss, but she has to because dad's such a goof ball.
2. Mom. You can tell by room inspection. She sees the stuff under the bed.
3. I guess mom is, but only because she has a lot more to do than dad.
What's the difference between moms and dads?
1. Moms work at work and work at home and dads just go to work at work.
2. Moms know how to talk to teachers without scaring them.
3. Dads are taller and stronger, but moms have all the real
power 'cause that's who you got to ask if you want to sleep over at your friends.
4. Moms have magic, they make you feel better without medicine.
What does your mom do in her spare time?
1. Mothers don't do spare time.
2. To hear her tell it, she pays bills all day long.
What would it take to make your mom perfect?
1. On the inside she's already perfect. Outside, I think some
kind of plastic surgery.
2. Diet. You know, her hair. I'd diet, maybe blue.
If you could change one thing about
your mom, what would it be?
1. She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean.
I'd get rid of that.
2. I'd make my mom smarter. Then she would know it was my sister
who did it not me.
3. I would like for her to get rid of those invisible eyes on
the back of her head.
WHEN YOU STOP LAUGHING -- SEND IT ON TO
OTHER MOTHERS, GRANDMOTHERS, AND AUNTS
.... and anyone else who has anything to do with kids or
just needs a good laugh!!!
I found this post quite a few years ago and I think I posted it either last year or early this year. It is a fun post by 2graders as you can see. But it can be to any mum that is in your life or one that is your angle that is watching over you.
As my mum is still and always been there and I pray that I have many more years with her I wanted to do something special for her since I haven't been able to be with her on her special day for so very long. I love you mum and I hope you like my birthday surprice. your lovely daughter Wendy.