Blogspot Tutorial

{Dragons} {Elves Faeries} {Magical Creatures} {Greek Mythology} {Folklore Legends} {Mermaids} {Selkies} {The Garden} {Urban Legends} {Lorelay Lost}

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fly Litttle Fairies-A poem Written by Cynthia my dear Friend-oo)

Fly little Fairies


Fly little fairies fly far far away






On emerald green wings they fly



 In the bright and golden sunlight above.


Over the forests and glades of green





Over the hills and valleys do they fly




Momentarily they stop at the lake of blue 



And sing and dance playful over the calm waters




weary of their long journey and play 










They settle down to sleep.



oh sweet maiden of the night is sweeping in



with darking silence and the twinkling stars above






We're glad you are near dear maiden,  while we lay in our beds






to rest our heads without fear of harm 



we are safe and protected in your arms dear maiden 




as we watch the light of dusk warning to darkness





Dreams of joy and goodwill  upon us does creep.



I wish a goodnight sis, sweet dreams of faedragons, gnomes, and elves all dancing and singing
playing their elf size instruments in a garden of beauty and I will join you for some of that rainbow stew:o)


Written by Cynthia - Brighteyes!
For you my dear Sis-¸.*¨ƸӜƷ
¸ 
( `❀.¸ΜΔǤƗĆҜ ŞỮŘŘØỮŇĐŞ ỮŞ
`✿.¸ )¸¸ 
¸.❀´¸.✿*´¨) ¸.❀*¨)♥♥
(¸.✿´ (¸.❀` *(`'✿.¸¸.'


° ☾ ☆ Loves you ★° ☾ ☆





10 comments:

cynthiagrlx@.com said...

Thank you sis and I will join you for a little rainbow stew. Started my other blog today Cynthia's Literary Corner. :o)
http://cynthiasliterarycorner.blogspot.ca/

Love ya sis

earthen-magic said...

...oooooooooooooooooooooh! ~ dear kindred heart! ~ this doth be most gentle beautiful! ~ blessed be! ~ dear sweet faerie friend!...(O:

Wendy Yukihiro said...

Hi Sis,
I am doing much better today other than the fall this morning.silly me I kinda but me out for a few hours I took a nap but I am find. I'm just a bit tippy today i don't know why. It could be a number of things with all the stuff I have gone thru. Anyway don't worry all and that too you two my dears Artsy Fartsy and earthenmagic.
I am so glad you love the poem. and I love doing that to your beautiful poem and the rainbow stew anytime. and I will have a look at you new blog sis.★ ° ☾ ☆ Loves you ★★ ° ☾ ☆ 

Wendy Yukihiro said...

Thank you much my dear friend earthenmagic hugs ☆´¯) ¸.☆´¯) 
(¸☆´ (¸.´´¯`•.¸¸.☆
☆• ☆...ŁƗǤĦŦ & ŁØV€☆ • ☆ 
┊┊┊ 
┊┊ ☆
┊ ☆...

Wendy Yukihiro said...

Arsty Fartsy you are alway a good friend❤❤♪❤❤♪♫♪❤❤♪

cynthiagrlx@.com said...

I again thank you so much sis and glad you like my poems. And I am also relieved you are OK sis.

The tipsiness I do agree that part of it is from stress, you been pushing yourself to the limit since before I left Vancouver 5 months sis, of one thing after another. That enough to stress out anyone.

You need some time for yourself, it's your relaxation and healing time sis. That could be out in the garden, not to fret about the work, let the work be for one day and just enjoy your garden. Or what ever else you like to do on that is pleasing to you, imagination, the web.

MAKE yourself some time everyday, even if it's just a couple or three hours. You need it sis. I wouldn't say this unless I know something about it. I myself have spent some time in the hospital with stress and what I just told you above is how I dealt with it.

Love you

Lorena Mellado said...

Hola Wendy,
Que bellisima entrada con esas hadas tan magicas.
Me quedo visitado un poco más tu lindo blog.
Saludos y te dejo mi blog de mis pintras de fantasia
Lorena

gypsy genie said...

Beautiful Wendy, thank you for the invite. :))

Wendy Yukihiro said...

HI gypsy genie,
Its so good to see you. I am glad you came by. I do miss our chats★ ° ☾ ☆ Love you ★★ ° ☾ ☆ 

Wendy Yukihiro said...

Hello Lorena,
Thank you for joining my blog. It's wonderful to have you hear. I hope to see more of you. I do have a translation widget on the left side of my blog if you need Lorena its between Amazon search and the flag counter. have a great weekend. Wendy☆´¯) ¸.☆´¯) 
(¸☆´ (¸.´´¯`•.¸¸.☆
☆• ☆...ŁƗǤĦŦ & ŁØV€☆ • ☆ 
┊┊┊ 
┊┊ ☆
┊ ☆...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...