Blogspot Tutorial

{Dragons} {Elves Faeries} {Magical Creatures} {Greek Mythology} {Folklore Legends} {Mermaids} {Selkies} {The Garden} {Urban Legends} {Lorelay Lost}

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Black Dragons & Photo's

 The Black Dragon


Black Dragons
I decided to do a post on the Black Dragon, 
 Black Dragon
for a few reasons. One is that the Black Dragon has
always had a bit of mystery to them, another reason is 
it has been on my most popular list since May 6, 2013 with a
179 views and counting. There have been only two comments,
But it is amazing to me that out of all my posts how this
Magick dragon has stayed strong all these months. The only other post that
has come close to the Black dragon is the Ice Dragons with 60 views
And no comments.
This is why I decided to do a post on the beauty of the art of the
Black Dragons-
The images that you will see below are different interpretations of the Media art
of the Black Dragon- All are in the form of paintings, photography photo-shop,
Digital paintings and other media. Many are from Talented Artist.
 Black Dragon
I thank you to all the talented Artist who have created all these amazing pieces of 
Art. Showing the Grand Black Dragon in a powerful way as he should 
BE!  
Wendy.....
Black dragons
Black Dragons 
Black Dragon 
 Black Dragon
Black Dragon
Black Dragons

The Black Dragon 
 Black Dragons


Black Dragon
 Black Dragon 
The Black Dragons 

 Death Black Dragon 


8 comments:

cynthiagrlx@.com said...

Some of those images the energy, one can feel the powerful energy of the beast for a split second you can even feel what the beast feels. But then that is what the artist put into it. Some of these are incredible art.

earthen-magic said...

...(O:

cynthiagrlx@.com said...

☺ ♥ ©ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♪♫♥

Linette said...

I love dragons they're so majestic and powerful yet mystify.

Wendy Yukihiro said...

Thankyou Marie Fluterby for joining my blog. I too have always enjoyed the majestic and power of the dragon. If you are interested I do have many more post on the dragon. Many are the green, blue, golden, spirit,dragons and more you just type them in the search on the left on my blog.
many blessing to you. my friend.
Wendy

Wendy Yukihiro said...

Hi earthenmagic so good to see you again. I am so glad you like my dragons. If you would like to see more of my other posts of the love of the dragons you can look them up on my search. much love and blessing to you.
Wendy

cynthiagrlx@.com said...

Yes they are amazing sis, guess I'm going to have to start posting dragon poems. :o)❤❤

Wendy Yukihiro said...

Well, sis
I would love to hear any of you dragon poem my dear sis.-0)⚡.*¨*•.¸¸ ? Ş€ŇĐƗŇǤ ŁØV€ 
...............(¯`V´¯)& ĦỮǤǤŁ€Ž
.............(¯`:⚡:´¯)
...............(_.^._)
.............¸?.*)/*¨*?.¸¸
.........*"˜?~.)/*?.¸¸ ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...