Blogspot Tutorial

{Dragons} {Elves Faeries} {Magical Creatures} {Greek Mythology} {Folklore Legends} {Mermaids} {Selkies} {The Garden} {Urban Legends} {Lorelay Lost}

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Drow Art3


Drow Art3
I thought I would do third post just on the paintings,
photo-shop and digital painting of the most popular dark Fae
the Drow...I had a look at my two other posts and it seems
that You all like them quite alot from the amount of visits I 
saw on both of the two different Art Drow Posts that I had.
So I thought I might do another for all you Dark Fae Drow 
fans.. I myself have always had a strong interest in the Drow too.
 I found a new group of drows from many different artists. 
  The images are again different Interpretations
of the Media Drow Art. All are in the form
of paintings, photographic interpretation, photo-shop, digital painting
And other Media. All are from Talented Artist who know 
about the character drows and the are very familiar with how the
drows life style... This is why they are so Talented with the Images 
that you will see...
Thank you to all the talented Artist, who have created all these
Beautiful images for all of us to See.
None of the images are mind..





















































I hope that you all Enjoyed that famous Artist of Drow 
I love you all my dear friends and followers 
WENDY
¨´`'*°☆.❥•♪♫♥.(: ♥(◡‿◡)♥i❤*☆҉♡☆*☆҉❤

S€ŇĐƗŇG' ¥ØỮ ŦĦƗŞ ĦỮǤ
.•-:¦:-`•.¸ŦØ Ş€€ ¥ØỮ ŦĦŘØỮǤĦ ¥ØỮŘ ĐΔ¥
*`'`« ҉ »~"˜ `.¸Ɨ HOPE IT ŴƗŁŁ β€ ŞỮŘ€ ŦØ Ř€ΔĆĦ ¥ØỮ
`•.¸ŦĦØỮǤĦ ¥ØỮ'Ř€ ALL ARE ₣ΔŘ ΔŴΔ¥
•´☆ ŦĦƗŞ ŞР€ĆƗΔŁ HUG FULL OF LOVE & JOY IS FROM YOUR WENDY
¸¸.☆♥(◡‿◡)♥✫¨´`'*°☆.❥•♪♫♥.
(: ♥(◡‿◡)♥i❤*☆҉♡☆❤❤❤♪♫♪❤❤♪❤*☆҉♡☆❤❤❤♪♫♪❤❤♪❤❤♪♫♪❤❤♪❤❤♪♫♪❤❤❤❤♪♫♪❤❤♪❤❤♪♫♪❤◄*☆*°°﹒☆҉☆¸ \( °‿°)/ ☆҉☆¸.✿¸¸.•´¨¯`'•⋆❥⋆❀´¸ ✿ღڪےڰۣ✿✿ڪےڰۣ✿✿ڪےڰۣ✿✿ڪے❤
`"(✿◠‿◠)˙•
٠•●Celibate life♥´Magic Surrounds Us ☆҉☆ƸӜƷ ♪♫♪♫♪❤❤
ƸӜƷ•.¸¸.•´ ... ☾ ❤❤☼ღ(◕‿◕
) ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ƸӜƷ•❤❤❤☼ღ(◕‿◕.•*""*•.¸ƸӜƷ•.¸¸.•
I AM SO HAPPY YOU HAVE COME TO VISIT MY BLOG❤
I HOPE THAT I CAN MAKE YOU DAY FULL OF MAGICK
AND DREAMS FOR JUST THE BREIF TIME YOU ARE HEAR IN
MY WORLD OF MAGIC AND ENCHANTMENT/ LOVEYOU ALL MY
DEAR FREINDS AND FOLLOWERS. YOUR WENDY:O)
ƸӜƷ•.¸¸.•´ ... (◕‿◕)¸.•*""*•.¸
"(✿◠‿◠)˙•٠•●c

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...